Daiwa Saltist Levelwind STTLW30LCHA
- Direct-Drive line counter measures in feet
- Rugged, aluminum frame and sideplate
- Daiwa CRBB Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings
- New CarbonU.T. drag, smooth and fade resistant
- Dual-system Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Machined aluminum spool
- Levelwind system lays line evenly on spool
- Spool click
Description of Daiwa Saltist Levelwind STTLW30LCHA:
Saltwater or heavy Great Lakes applications, Saltist offers the perfect match of line capacity, durability and performance for fishing braid or mono. Plus the consistent line measurement accuracy required by today’s controlled depth and jigging techniques.
Daiwa’s Line Counter
Measures line out in feet to make setting of trolling patterns a snap. And once you’ve hooked up, you can repeatedly drop right back into the strike zone without guessing.
Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings
Last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings.
CRBB = Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing
BB = Stainless Steel Ball Bearing
RB = Roller Bearing