Okuma Convector CV-15D
– Lightweight corrosion resistant frame and sideplates
– Machined aluminum, gun smoke anodized spool
– Stainless steel reinforcing sideplate rings
– Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
– Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
– Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
– 2BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
– Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
– Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical & roller bearing)
– Speed Lock pinion gear system
– Durable high-grade brass main and pinion gear system
– XL gearing: Drop down gear box on all models
– Self lubricating gear system, all models
– Wide Mouth levelwind: Clearance for copper line
– Spool stabilizing system for increased durability
– Ergo grip handle knobs featured on all models
– DLX represents left hand crank line counter models
– MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
Description of Okuma Convector CV-15D:
Okuma Convector line counter reels feature Okuma’s patented mechanical stabilization system that maintains parts alignment over the long term. The speed LOC pinion gear system allows positive engaging at extreme high speed.
Speed LOC Pinion Gear System
Allow positive engaging at extreme high speed.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Carbon Mechanical Stabilizing System
Patented esign stabilizes the spool shaft at 3 key stress points to eliminate flex under pressure – reel is more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.
Strike Zone Line counter System
Incorporate a mechanical counter that precisely measures line based on spool revolutions. The counters measure in feet.